problem writing to /dev/mtd0

Paul van Gool paul.vangool at rinconnetworks.com
Mon Nov 17 11:53:12 EST 2003

Yes, I did. It seems to work fine on one of my other dev boards btw. So it
may be that the first board is having issues and it's not the software. I'll
dig some more.

Thanks.

Paul

--
Paul van Gool                                               Rincon Networks
paul.vangool at rinconnetworks.com                              (805)-705-1442