Screensaver

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 19 21:33:21 EDT 2003

(See below!)

David,
my spam trapper for my ISP warned me about it, and caught it. Twice in
fact. That because the virus in question is working its way through
its mutations. Please continue your policies. If I need to send
anything attached to the list, I'll warn you, about two days before
doing so.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi