Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtualaddress80000013

Thomas Gleixner tglx at linutronix.de
Thu Mar 27 15:19:02 EST 2003

On Thursday 27 March 2003 17:58, Eric DEJONC wrote:
> Thank you all for your help,
> I gave the vmlinux file but  compiled with the cross compiler I  think it
> was the right think to do, i gave too the system.map and the sykms. The
> output seems to denote that the problem comes from the jffs2, driver?

Could you please try the following:

1. Get current MTD source from MTD-CVS or pick a snapshot.
2. read INSTALL in the base directory of MTD soruce
3. use install.sh in mtd/patches to update your kernel
4. compile and try again
5. report results

--
Thomas
linutronix - competence in embedded & realtime linux
mail: tglx at linutronix.de