not enough blocks for JFFS?

Tim Wu timwu at interepoch.com.tw
Mon Mar 24 21:13:09 EST 2003

Jörn:
Thanks for your quick patch.  I will test it.

JFFS2 without compression?
What does it different from JFFS?

No compression is OK for me.  That's why I chose JFFS instead of JFFS2.
Can the idea "with less reserved blocks" apply to JFFS?
I prefer JFFS because JFFS2 is much larger than JFFS in code size, which
makes
I have to enlarge my flash partition for kernel.

Jörn Engel: