New problem with DoC

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 17 06:31:06 EST 2003

<Reply below!>

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Actually Henrik, it's also documented in the release notes for the
4.2.2 material for Linux for the Disk On Chip, as well. And from what
I can see also in the release notes in the 4.2 series of material as
well. I've contacted M-SYS technical support so I'll see what happens.
There's got to be something that I can do, as the company can't afford
to buy any of these things until sometime next month.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi