Problems building contents of snapshot 3-9-2003

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 12 11:02:50 EST 2003

(Reply below original.)

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Um, no it does not. It breaks in two specific places. The filesystems
for jff, and jff2. So, then what now? I'll keep trying. Indeed, when I
bring up my Linux box, I'll even update the former snapshot to the
current contents of CVS, today. However, this is beginning to feel old
and annoying. When I started with this, I did think everything was
fixed.

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi