Please help, nftl question

Luca Contini luca.contini at mediaenabling.com
Wed Jun 18 07:55:48 EDT 2003

Thank you David.
One more question: I want to put a vfat filesystem on top of nftl (actually
i'd like to read from a smartmedia formatted with fat12 by a digital
camera).
Should I create a dev node (e.g. nftla) using major number 93 (the one
corresponding to nftl driver) and format this device befor mounting it?
thank you very much again

Luca