File systems and Disk on Chips

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jul 6 13:41:58 EDT 2003

(See below, to honor the hosting list's policies.)

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Okay that makes more sense. But now how do I go about creating the "
block filesystem on top of NFTL", that I need to use?

For example, I've gotten with my test image, as far as creating a
floppy disk image, and booting that, inside the Bochs emulator. It
worked, the test kernel launched, and told me that the kernel did what
it was supposed to do.

My other problem, is that I still can not get the utilities inside
that directory to properly compile, they always break when trying to
create the ones that manage the JFFS2 stuff. I am hoping that the
snapshot from yesterday has been fixed, but I don't know.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi