Howto handle 2 flashs with addresses not contiguous ?

Stephane List stephane.list at lilotux.net
Fri Jan 31 06:25:00 EST 2003

Hi,

My mtd drivers are not far from working..
I've replaced CONFIG_ZLIB by CONFIG_ZLIB_DEFLATE and INFLATE
It's compiled and linked in lib.a but I can't see the functions in
System.map ! And when I insmod jffs2, I've got unresolved symbols..

I've got flash at physical address :
0x1000 0000 - 0x11FF FFFF
and
0X2000 0000 - 0x21FF FFFF

what is the good method to handle this ? I don't thing it's a good
solution to ioremap from the beginning of the first flash to the end of
the second. Will it work if I copy physmap.c in a second file to have 2
physmap drivers inserted in my kernel ?

Thanks
Stephane

PS : I hope you understand my english