Lilo-mtd passes garbage as kernel command line

Raphael Hertzog eng at eipm.ch
Thu Jan 23 09:42:42 EST 2003

Am Don, 2003-01-23 um 15.31 schrieb Ilguiz Latypov:
> I once enabled the serial port control in lilo but left a serial mouse
> attached.  It seems lilo interacts with video/keyboard and serial port at
> the same time, duplicating output into both.

I think it's totally unrelated to my problem. The lilo and the DOC are
on an embedded PC without VGA output but with serial ports and I do see
the garbage with the boot messages that are sent via the serial line...

Also I try to pass the parameter "console=null" to prevent the kernel
from sending those messages but it doesn't work as it used to when I was
uing "doc-lilo" from m-sys (associated to their binary-only driver :-().

BTW, along with the patch for lilo there's a "boot.b-mtd", where are the
sources for this file ?

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog - EIPM SA