Patch - remove unused CDL

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Feb 5 09:11:33 EST 2003

> Jonathan has pointed out at some of the CDL used for JFFS2
> is obsolete (not used by the package).  The attached patch
> will take care of it.

Please apply.

> Two questions:
>  * How do patches get reviewed, applied, etc?

People send patches to the mailing list. If they persist in sending sane
patches, I give them a SSH key and ask them to commit them themselves.
That way, I get to keep track of who committed what and I know who to
blame when stuff goes wrong. If people to whom I've given commit access
commit something silly, I shout at them and make them fix it :)

>  * What about my change to the RedBoot partition scanning?

I don't like the partition code looking at mtd->priv. That's _private_
:)

I suspect we'd do better to add an 'origin' argument to _all_ the
partition parsing routines -- the AFS one could probably do with it too.

--
dwmw2