DOC + GRUB + MTD + compressed ext2 root ramdisk

mark a. mixson mmixson at atlas-tech.com
Tue Dec 2 10:53:25 EST 2003

Ilguiz,

You essentially solved my problem (:  chroot was what I needed.  I found
that my libraries needed to be executable.  David Woodhouse pointed that out
on another post on this mailing-list
(http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-mtd/2001-December/003695.html).
At least I found out my problem -- thanks everyone.

Mark Mixson