Fw: corrupt my NAND flash device

Jörn Engel joern at wohnheim.fh-wedel.de
Sat Apr 26 06:18:40 EDT 2003

On Fri, 25 April 2003 15:23:36 -0700, Alex Samoutin wrote:

> This is diff file for drivers/mtd/nand.c

Thanks!

> (I made to many changes to create a patch)

Does that mean you cannot "diff -u"? I looked briefly at checking your
changes in, but the non-uniform format means a lot more work.

David, Thomas, any objections against Alex' changes?

Jörn

--
You can't tell where a program is going to spend its time. Bottlenecks
occur in surprising places, so don't try to second guess and put in a