NAND and JFFS2 crash

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Apr 24 17:08:41 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 11:50, David Woodhouse wrote:
> Yet you deliberately mangled the subject of your message to get round
> the heuristics which trapped your previous broken messages, so you could
> post a message to the list which broke the threading.
>
> This behaviour is not acceptable.

Upon further investigation, it seems that this wasn't a deliberate
attempt to circumvent the filters, but a genuine mistake or
misunderstanding of their nature.

So I was perhaps a little unfair to single you out in the interest of
making an example for others not to follow -- the filter is removed and
you are again only subject to the normal sanity checking on incoming
list mail. I'm sorry for being quite so harsh.

Please do refer to the 'top-posting' and 'quote-selectively' sections of
the URL to which I referred, though.

--
dwmw2