Database on JFFS2?

Esben Nielsen esn at cotas.dk
Tue Apr 15 11:06:36 EDT 2003

Yes, but are those writes syncronices with actual flash writes such I am sure
that a write is _physically_ complete when fsync() returns?
They certainly ought to be or many applications would get in trouble with
corrupt data at a sudden reboot.

Let us assume it is so. Then I need to tweak sqlite to only force an fsync()
when the JFFS2 layer is ready to commit anyway to avoid too many writes.
Any idea of how to do that?

Esben