Problems making jffs2 utils

John Burch jburch at vincisystems.com
Wed Apr 9 09:09:54 EDT 2003

Several questions...

1.  Even to build 'erase' only, one still needs zlib?
2.  I can't seem to track down the 'common zlib patch' you refer to.  Is
this a special patch in support of mtd, or a general patch for zlib
(such that if I get the latest zlib I wouldn't need the patch)?
3.  Is the patch particular to a specific version of zlib?
4.  Can my target zlib version differ from the host zlib version without
causing problems?

Thanks,
John

www.kernel.org somewhere under people/dwmw2.

Jörn

--
Data expands to fill the space available for storage.
-- Parkinson's Law