MTD support for Micron SyncFlash (p/n MT28S4M)?

George G. Davis gdavis at mvista.com
Mon Apr 7 13:38:24 EDT 2003

Greetings,

I've noticed in the list archives that this has been asked recently. But no
follow-ups there. So, I'm asking again, has anyone worked on MTD support for
Micron SyncFlash p/n MT28S4M?

Here's the data sheet URL for reference:

	http://download.micron.com/pdf/datasheets/flash/mt28s4m16lc_6.pdf

I'm not finding any support for this device in current MTD CVS. I'm interested
in getting this device supported. So if anyone has started working on support
for this device, I'ld like to help out.

Also, FWIW, this URL seems broken for me. But more info _may_ be availble here:

	http://www.syncflash.com

TIA!

--
Regards,