Indo Investment

Christopher Botha chrisbotha3 at lycos.com
Fri Sep 13 11:48:49 EDT 2002

RE- INVESTMENT PROPOSAL:

Sir,

I have been mandated by my client, Son to former dictatorship president
in Indonesia who is presently under-going large scale corruption and
embezzlement charges in his country for mismanagement of Government
funds, to liase him with a credible trustworthy and experienced financial
planner / astute businessman to act as his investment manager/investment
partner in your country. It is my client’s intention to invest in the
following areas for an up-ward of two years before review:

1)	Real estate     (2) Ship leasing    (3) Acquisition of a drug
manufacturing plant
(4)	Investment in a lucrative software production company
(5)	Acquisition of a motor-vehicle manufacturing plant
                  (6) Acquisition of an oil refinery plant.
(7)	Construction of a five star hotel
(8)	Acquisition of 100,000 acres of land for agricultural development.
(9)	Acquisition of a domestic passenger airline
                  (10) Development of a private health care clinic
                  (11) Development of a multi complex shopping centre

Your advice is therefore solicited since the investment falls within
your business environment, to this end, My client has embarked the sum of
USD $29,000,000.00 (Twenty nine million  dollars} for the investment
venture listed above depending on what area my client and his family
wishes to invest in.

The investment funds ($29,000,000.00) is a cleared fund sitting in a
trustee account with a bank in a tax haven island, this funds need to be
invested as fast as possible because there is a confistication order
from the Indonesian Government on my client. And so far the Government
have already confisticated assets and funds worth over $900,000,000.00
United States dollars and are still confisticating any assets belonging
to my client.

For your assistance in this regard, You will be entitled to 10% of the
total funds to be invested ($800m) in advance and 20% shares in what
ever project you feel comfortable for my client to invest in.

Please revert to me on my e-mail address for an immediate up-date,

This is a very private and highly confidential project,

Looking forward to your early reply by E-MAIL as this is a very urgent
proposal.

Yours truly,
Mr. Chris Botha