CFI and driver code for AM29LV320D ..newbie query

vijay vijay vijay_peshkar at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 10 09:29:55 EDT 2002

David,

Thanks. Do we have a list of devices supported by the mtd code?. Searching
thru the code,embeddedLinuxWorks.com/db.html and
linux-mtd.infradead.org, am still unable to locate any reference
(part number / device id?) to AM29LV320D while
the rest of the AMD family(and rest of the families) seems to be there!!!.

Please let me know what I am missing..

regards,
Vijay