cmdline.c file name collision

Robert Kaiser rob at sysgo.de
Fri Nov 15 04:56:44 EST 2002

Am Donnerstag, 14. November 2002 23:39 schrieb Hicks, Jamey:
> I've renamed my copy to
> cmdlinepart.c in the handhelds.org CVS repository, but I have not done so
> on the MTD repository.  If no one objects, I will add cmdlinepart.c and
> remove cmdline.c in the infradead cvs.

Why not mtdcmdline.c ? I think it is more important to have the name indicate
the subsystem this file belongs to. The fact that it deals with partitions is
IMHO of minor importance (and might even change in the future).

Rob

Robert Kaiser                         email: rkaiser at sysgo.de
SYSGO AG
Am Pfaffenstein 14                    phone: (49) 6136 9948-762
D-55270 Klein-Winternheim / Germany   fax:   (49) 6136 9948-10