UMSDOS now works in the 2.4.19 kernel, I wonder what else

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon Nov 11 23:30:09 EST 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Just a quick heads up. It looks as if the bug that caused UMSDOS file
systems to be broken in the 2.4 series of kernels has been fixed by now,
at least in the 2.4.19 one, that I am using. I am going to try and get
to work the MTD drivers for my system, using the one for testing
different configurations, that is the system memory one.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi