seeking help on JFFS2

Junping Zhang JZhang at erinc.com
Tue Nov 5 14:56:56 EST 2002

Jörn,

   I just tested 2.4.19 with shared-zlib patch, same behavior. I could use
the JFFS2 system,
but it will eventually crash after a while.

   The flash chip is original from Motorola: 8M, 80 pin SIMM, SM73228. I
used Christian's
map file. Since JFFS works on it without any problem, should I safely assume
the MTD layer
is correct?

    I appreciate your thought, but my company won't let me give people
direct access. I will
check out the latest MTD from cvs tonight and give it a try tomorrow.

    Thanks

-   Junping