mtd2 partition mapping on mtd1?...

vijay vijay vijay_peshkar at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 5 09:13:47 EST 2002

Hello Jörn,

Had tried doing all that. Do not have the log message, will
try again and get back to you. Only remember the crash happening
in cramfs_read -> bread -> ...submit_bh.

About the second query on raw operations:
Being new to Linux, am still trying to grasp the 'user/kernel'
space concepts. I tried my test using __raw_writel() operation
in inode.c itself. Guess that puts me in kernel space right?.
Should it work if tried from user space( build my code as a library,
copy it to filesystem and run from there like other utils(dd)) ?.

Thanks and Regards.
Vijay