Current status JFFS2 on DOC

Wed May 8 18:52:56 EDT 2002

Well, it's still something like up to 10 $ extra. Might not sound
much for a few devices, but when numbers get higher...

> The DOC solution is not workable, because it's not available, but you are
> heartly invited to join the club and hack the neccecary drivers.
> There are
> some more people around, who are interrested.

I'd be happy to contribute, though this won't be the first thing I'll
be working on, there are a few devicedrivers to implement first.
I'll probably start off with a different fs, or even with a different
flash device, to get the main functionality right.
But judging by the information I've got so far, I think JFFS2 on DOC
is what I'll eventually go for.

Best regards,

Pieter