dump for jffs2

Gad Hayisraeli gad at syete.co.il
Thu Mar 7 11:17:27 EST 2002

i did not tried the -z option. just the other options. does it matter ?
i tried the latest version of rsync and your suggest also (except -z) , but
the same behaviour !
try it yourself, with root-style-links , and check first that the target
file does not exist at the target dir structure

(i synced /bin/busybox links. busybox does not exist in std. linux distrib.)

Gad