dump for jffs2

Juergen Brunk juergen.brunk at gmx.de
Thu Mar 7 08:47:51 EST 2002

Hello!

> why i need it ? cause i used rsync and it RUINED my links !
> every link to /bin/something has become to bin/somehting !!
> (and i tried every option ijn this damn program to solve this, but nada...)

  rsync -avz foo:src/bar /data/tmp

        this would recursively transfer all files from the  direc­
        tory  src/bar  on  the  machine foo into the /data/tmp/bar
        directory on the local machine. The files are  transferred
        in  "archive"  mode,  which  ensures  that symbolic links,
        devices, attributes, permissions, ownerships etc are
        preserved in the transfer.
        ^^^^^^^^^

May this help you?

Regards, Juergen