OpenSSH/OpenSSL is too big... any alternatives?

Gonzalo Servat gonzalo at linuxaus.com
Tue Jun 25 11:04:36 EDT 2002

I did have a look at LSH but I had other problems getting it to work so
I gave up on that one too :)

Now I'm down to using netkit
(ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/linux/Networking/netkit) but getting it to compile
vs uClibc is tricky. I still get errors to do with 'rpc'. I've decided
to just use telnet for the time being (until I can get a bigger DOC) but
even this task is looking doubtful :(

Has anyone had any success compiling netkit (inetd & telnet server)
against uClibc?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Gonzalo