Trying to boot linux off a 2MiB M-Sys DoC2000 chip

Gonzalo Servat gonzalo at linuxaus.com
Mon Jun 24 19:16:00 EDT 2002

ahh ha! I did upgrade auto{make,conf} on a different machine and tried
compiling grub on that but evidently the version wasn't new enough.
It *requires* version 1.5.
Anyway, I've upgraded automake and autoconf now and aclocal && automake
&& autoconf didn't give any errors this time and I'm in the process of
compiling it but it's already looking a hell of a lot better!

Thanks a lot Mark!

Regards,
Gonzalo.