How to configure MTD so that JFFS2 work on 7312 NandFlash?

Jason Chan jason at emsoftltd.com
Tue Jun 18 05:20:33 EDT 2002

I use the "eraseall" routine to erase the nand. The I use "mount
/dev/mtdblock3 /mnt -t jffs2" to mount the flash. It takes 3-4 minutes.
After I successfully mounted, and copy some file to the flash and then
umount. It very slow.
And it takes me 3-4 minutes even i mount that again.

What tools should I use to format and erase the flash properly?

--
Best Regards,

Jason Chan
Emsoft Ltd.