Building a filesystem fails

Murtada Shah mshah at yottayotta.com
Thu Jun 13 16:56:46 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'm using mkfs.jffs2 to create a jffs2 filesystem, and copying it over
to /dev/mtd/1

When trying to mount the flash... I receive the following messages:

Inode #2 was a directory with children - removing those too...
Inode #3 was a directory with children - removing those too...
Inode #4 was a directory with children - removing those too...
Inode #5 was a directory with children - removing those too...
Inode #6 was a directory with children - removing those too...
Inode #7 was a directory with children - removing those too...

Now in the mount directory, most the files are not present...

I'm wondering whether any one else has received such errors in the past.
If so/not, any advice would be appreciated.

Murtada Shah