do i have to "eraseall" first?

?? kevin at gv.com.tw
Wed Jul 31 23:23:47 EDT 2002

dear all,

the only different config settings is CONFIG_JFFS2_FS_NAND
but there is no "CONFIG_JFFS2_FS_NAND" in source of jffs2/mtd here!!
(i'm using lastest jffs2/mtd source from cvs)
please help

i also tryed:
cp -r * /mnt/bla
but still get "magic bitmask not found" while re-mounting(umount/mount)
jffs2

where to get a version of eraseall that will set "jffs2 formatted" info in
the OOB area?

thanks in advanced!:)