[Slightly-OT] Hard to find flash chip ...

Adam Wozniak adam.wozniak at comdev.cc
Mon Jan 21 16:12:21 EST 2002

Karim Yaghmour wrote:

> Does anyone have any idea where I could find such chips in small
> quantities (less than 5)?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It is not uncommon for digital designers to ask manufacturers and/or
distributors for small quantities for testing and design verification
purposes.

While they don't really want to deal in small quantities, they often
will if they think that another, larger order is coming.

--Adam
--
Adam Wozniak (KG6GZR)   COM DEV Wireless - Digital and Software Systems
awozniak at comdev.cc      3450 Broad St. 107, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401