How to Sync properly ?

Patrick Allaire pallaire at gameloft.com
Mon Jan 7 13:29:18 EST 2002

Do you know any of the standard FS that will support sync ??

because for the moment the dirver for my ST falsh will only write 128k at a
time ... I would have to change my hardware to use Intel Flash, to be able
to use JFFS 1 or 2.

Patrick Allaire
mailto:pallaire at gameloft.com
If you can see it, but it's not there, it's virtual.
If you can't see it, but it is there, it's hidden.
It you can't see it and it isn't there, it's gone.