How to Sync properly ?

Patrick Allaire pallaire at gameloft.com
Mon Jan 7 09:08:03 EST 2002

Ok, I am using Minix FS ... to minimized space used by the meta data (short
file name ...)

What would be the FS suggested to minimize space used ?

thank

Patrick Allaire
mailto:pallaire at gameloft.com
If you can see it, but it's not there, it's virtual.
If you can't see it, but it is there, it's hidden.
It you can't see it and it isn't there, it's gone.