From 2.4.9 to CVS ???

Patrick Allaire pallaire at gameloft.com
Fri Jan 4 11:51:39 EST 2002

No I dont have 'bad cramfs magic' !!! I tought it could be the case ... but
I looked at the mkcramfs.c from the 2.4.9 and 2.4.17 version and there is no
difference So the generated code should be the same.

Patrick Allaire
mailto:pallaire at gameloft.com
If you can see it, but it's not there, it's virtual.
If you can't see it, but it is there, it's hidden.
It you can't see it and it isn't there, it's gone.