DiskOnChip 2000 and Millenium support in GRUB bootloader

Ilguiz Latypov ilatypov at superbt.com
Fri Feb 22 00:37:40 EST 2002

OK, I updated the util/doc_loadbios to accept an extra offset paramter
(1024).

Also, patches/grub-2002-02-19-doc.patch will skip the 1K IPL area if
Millenium is detected (I know it is silly to detect the DoC type in the
bootloader at run time -- please change that to conditional compilation if
you wish).

The updated patch will need proper auto-configured files.  You can
re-generate them by running
   aclocal && automake && autoconf
in the GRUB's top level directory.

Anyone wants to try his/her Millenium? Mark?

Ilguiz