CF

Charles Manning manningc2 at actrix.gen.nz
Sun Feb 10 17:03:28 EST 2002

About 2 weeks back there was a bit of a discussion on this....

* To the best of my knowledge, CF does not perform any explicite wear
levelling. Rather, the method used to cycle through the blocks will tend to
result in some wear levelling.

I agree with Vipin re CF's reliability. It is a Kleenex technology. It is not
very robust and is prone to curruption on many fronts.

-- CHarles