Which filesystem can live on one flash sector?

fred fred at sc23.sc.mcel.mot.com
Tue Dec 10 08:56:31 EST 2002

Ok, I understand I can't run JFFS at only one sector.

In fact, I have 64k space left for saving configuration data.
The size of a sector is 64k normally except the bottom sectors that are 8k,
4k, 4k, 16k, 32k.
So you see, I have five sectors to run JFFS rather than one 64k sector.
Then, is it possible to run JFFS on these sectors?