Restart problems after writing to mtdblock?

Paul Nash paulnash at wildseed.com
Mon Dec 2 04:34:52 EST 2002

A very good point, well taken.  In the particular case of our board, a power
supply drop out supervisor will cause a hold-off period and the entire reset
system will likely chain off that, but that's pretty specific to our design.

Anyway, we're pursuing the obvious "right solution" and looking at other
mechanisms for interim fixes.  Thanks all...