flash file system for production use

Michael Palme m.palme at goepel.com
Tue Aug 27 15:38:33 EDT 2002

okay... thanks for the answer.
i will do some serious testing myself. what would be a real life
scenario ??? is a random loop with creating, writing and deleting files
mixed with mounting and unmounting and some random powerfaults???

i think the salesdroids- thing will not work: they only thing they want
is to get a product to the market as fast as they can...