TE28F320B3B madness :(

Kremer, Alex alex.kremer at intel.com
Thu Oct 25 14:20:59 EDT 2001

This chip should work.
Larry Doolittle recently (couple of weeks ago) added support for the B3
(Boot Block) line
via jedec_probe and cfi_cmdset_001. This is the best way to do it.

You will need to replace  "cfi_probe" with "jedec_probe" in do_map_probe()
from the maps driver (drivers/mtd/maps) you are using.

Kreso

www.mvista.com