linux/completion.h

Kremer, Alex alex.kremer at intel.com
Sun Oct 14 05:46:43 EDT 2001

Hi all,

>From about a month ago, the jffs2 code uses the "completion" interface that
appeared
only around 2.4.8. This means that jffs2 cannot be compiled unmodified with
kernels
prior to this. I'm using 2.4.1 and cannot currently upgrade (hw
compatibility issues,
that would demand too many changes).

Does anyone know what would be a sufficient set of changes either to
jffs2 or the kernel that wouldn't break anything and allow me use the latest
jffs2
code?
It seems that completion() and wait_for_completion() just manage
the wait queue. I'll try to just add them. Has anyone tried this, yet?

Thanks,
Kreso