A couple of questions

Adil EL YOUSSEFI adilos2 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 07:28:39 EDT 2001

Hi everybody,

 I have some questions reguarding JFFS2 :

-> Under what license it is released. My boss wants to
 know if he would have to pay in order to put JFFS2 in
our product.

-> We are using a flash device with different sector
sizes ( 1*32k, 2*16k,1*64k and the others are 128k ),
What size should the JFFS2 reserved sectors have then
?

-> If JFFS2 is used without enabling compression, will
there still be corner cases in GC requiring 5 reserved
sectors and not 2.

-> Why can't JFFS2 be used on Compact flashes ?

Thanks,