MTD and 2.4

Jason Walker jasonw at uswo.net
Fri May 4 20:54:59 EDT 2001

of course, when I am using the 2.2.17 kernel used to install this stuff, it
says this then running dLILO:
cannot locate block-major-93

when I have /dev/nftla1 in my lilo.conf. hmmmm. I assume that's because I
don't have nftla in thsi mystery 2.2.x kernel.

perhaps rdev'ing the 2.4 kernel I am working on would be a better approach.

Jason