2.0 kernel doesn't compile again :-(

Erwin Authried eauth at softsys.co.at
Wed Mar 7 05:33:37 EST 2001

In physmap.c, the readb[wl], writeb[wl] calls have been replaced by __raw_read*/__raw_write*.
It seems that those functions have been introduced in the 2.4 kernel . So far, I couldn't figure
out a difference to the old functions. It seems that they should use the processors 'native' byteorder,
but aren't the old functions doing the same thing? In addition, it seems that the new function are not (yet)
implemented for the m68k architecture in the 2.4 kernel, at least I couldn't find anything in 2.4.2.

-Erwin