mtd with 2.0.4-test6

Xavier DEBREUIL xde at inventel.fr
Tue Mar 6 03:56:40 EST 2001

In fact, I applied the patch by hand (some modifications were already done at
the 2.4.0-test6 stage).
The kernel seems to feel happy and recognizes my flash parts (the driver should
be running) ;
I have some amd standard compatible flashes and want a cramfs on it. Between the
filesystem and the driver, a layer should be added ; is it correct that this
would be done by the mtdblock driver ?

Xavier