Mapping for AMD SC520 CDP

Robert Kaiser rob at sysgo.de
Mon Mar 5 12:48:55 EST 2001

Hi,

I have written a new flash mapping module for the SC520 CDP board by AMD, which
I would like to contribute (see attachment). Most of the code has obviously been
stol^H^H^H^H derived from  various existing mapping modules. Hope I have not
introduced any bugs. It works for me so far.

The physmap.c driver works for that board too, but it seems I can only get
support for one of the two flash banks this way.

Cheers

Rob

Robert Kaiser                         email: rkaiser at sysgo.de
SYSGO RTS GmbH
Am Pfaffenstein 14                    phone: (49) 6136 9948-762
D-55270 Klein-Winternheim / Germany   fax:   (49) 6136 9948-10