Block device as MTD

Michel Stempin mstempin at com1.fr
Thu Jun 28 03:39:03 EDT 2001

Hi,

I found in the past some very good data sheets from SanDisk and Hitachi
(among others). Of course, they are not the original specs, but they provide
some very usefull application examples.

CF and PCMCIA flash are very similar in programming: both can be used either
as an IDE drive, or as a raw flash device. I don't remember if it's a pin
selection or an init command that triggers the mode change.

--
Michel Stempin
MIS
Email: mstempin at com1.fr