safe flash filesystem

Vipin Malik vipin at embeddedlinuxworks.com
Thu Jun 21 11:34:59 EDT 2001

Thanks for the link. At first blush it seems like something that will
provide a great place to start- if it does not provide all the
functionality already.

I'll examine it a bit more and give you my thoughts. Are you using this db
or have any experience with it?
The author does not specify the license- besides stating that it is "free".
Is it GPL or LGPL?

Regards,

Vipin