USB Device Support

mferrell at mvista.com mferrell at mvista.com
Thu Jun 21 04:34:21 EDT 2001

So far all the USB Storage interface devices I have played with, including
flash on USB, are all pretty much the same.  The Linux USB Storage drivers
export the device as a SCSI device to user land.  But then again, those are
still only the ones I have played with.  Maybe someone wanted to do something
different?  Would it even comply with USB spec if they did?